Online burn-out test
Suffering from burn-out? Read the following statements.
- I feel that my colleagues and boss do not appreciate my work.
- I am quickly annoyed.
- I would like to be more successful.
- I feel resistance when I leave for work.
- I forget a lot and am finding it more difficult to remember things.
- I feel like I’m stuck in my current job.
- Sometimes I use food, alcohol, medication or drugs to make me feel better.
- My relationship with colleagues is not good.
- I am always playing catch-up.
- I feel that what I do is never good enough.
- There is a lot of tension at home.
- I often have to deal with traffic jams and traffic stress.
- Lately I feel pessimistic.
- I’ve been sick a lot lately (headaches, stomach ache, colds, stiff muscles,…).
- I find neither the time nor the motivation to take care of myself.
- After a weekend or holiday, I do not feel charged up enough to return to work.
- I feel less tolerant: everything quickly becomes too much.
- Sitting still makes me uneasy. There is so much to do.
- I have difficulty making decisions.
- I do not feel confident about my work, but rather anxious or uncomfortable.
- I often feel overwhelmed at meetings.
- I think it’s bad to make mistakes.
- I have been feeling angry or dejected lately for no real reason.
- I often have problems sleeping in the evening.
- I do not really know how best to relax in my spare time.
Recognise yourself in the majority of these statements? You may be at risk of a burn-out or are already dealing with one. Contact me for an exploratory meeting.
When stress accumulates, over time this can lead to burn-out. A burn-out does not arise without stress, but on the other hand, stress can be managed to prevent it leading to burn-out.
How do we approach this?During the intake meeting we get to know one another, I listen to your questions and discuss the different options and approach. An intake interview lasts 50 minutes and costs 50 euros.
Interested? Contact me without obligation.
Look in the mirror,
that's your competition.
— Internet, The
More tests and tools
Insights Discovery is a personal profile that is all about you. It shows you what your qualities and development points are.
This development tool consists of 9 types and examines your motives. Each type is in each of us, but one of them is your autopilot, both consciously and unconsciously.